Ultimate Blog Party 2009

>> Saturday, March 21, 2009

Running March 20-27th, the Ultimate Blog Party is a great way to meet lots of other bloggin' moms out there in the "momosphere"!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Of course I'm joining in on the fun by offering the only prize any self-respecting recipe blog would offer ... CHOCOLATE!

This container of Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Malt Balls will make you drool!! Crispy malted milk centers enrobed in pure Ghirardelli Milk chocolate. Enter my drawing by emailing me no later than 6 pm ET on March 27th. The winner will be notified on March 28th by email. Only those with a Continental US address will be eligible to win.

Point your browser at the Ultimate Blog Party over on the 5 Minutes for Mom site to find out what others are doing for the party. I'm hoping to win something exciting as well.

My personal favorites are:
1. 58 – Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer
Provided by: Moms Who Think

2. 68 – $30 gift certificate to Christian Book Distributors
Provided by: A High And Noble Calling

3. 86 –$25 Gift Certificate to Close To My Heart
Provided by: ThatGirlBlogs

Other favorites would include #69, #88, #89, or #109. What would you pick?

Before you head over to check out all the great prizes, be sure to bookmark my blog and invite your friends to join the drawining for some delicious chocolate!!

3 comments:

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Oh my! Chocolate! Yay! I love chocolate! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Valerie March 27, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

I'm so glad I found your site at the blog party. I love cooking and love to find new recipes.

Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

Super Easy Beanless Mexican Dip Recipe...thank you!

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

FOLLOWERS

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP