Strawberry Julius Smoothie

>> Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've been searching for great smoothie recipes for over a year now. I came across this one on one of the Sonlight Forums last week and thought it sounded wonderful! Hats off to Farmermom for what sounds like a yummy treat!

In your blender add ...
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup warm water
1/4 cup sugar
Splash of vanilla
1 Tablespoon egg substitute (or one egg white, if you trust your egg source)

Blend for about 20 seconds. Add six ice cubes and blend until smooth.

1 comments:

Tiffany March 23, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

That sounds yummy. I used to make orange julius, but it's been a long time. Strawberry would make my kids very happy. I'm vising you from SL.

FOLLOWERS

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP