Happy Resurrection Sunday!

>> Saturday, April 11, 2009


As we eagerly anticipate celebrating what is one of the most significant events in history, I thought I would share our Easter Sunday menu! We're looking forward to all being together as a family ... daughter home from college with a friend ... and good friends to join us. Eleven of us in all will enjoy the following ...

Smoked Picnic (ham) that will slow cook in my crock pot all night tonight
Ham Gravy (which I will make just before dinner is served)
Potato Salad (our first of the season!)
Applesauce Jello
Green Beans (that I canned last fall)
Hot Cross Buns (just took them out of the oven - they small delicious)
Blueberry Muffins

And a "mystery" dessert that my friend is bringing. She makes the best "sweets" so I'm sure it will be yummy.

I wish you a most blessed Resurrection Sunday and pray that you all have a reason to celebrate.

1 comments:

Paulla April 11, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Sounds yummy! Judy, when you have a minute, I'd love to hear about how you do the crock-pot ham. :)

FOLLOWERS

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP