Cappuccino Balls

>> Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I have to admit, I really don't like coffee in any form. But I do love the smell of it perking! So this recipe is for a friend ... made by another friend. Both of whom love coffee and love sharing baked goods.

I also hear tell that these freeze very well, so you can make them ahead and save for later. And no oven needed!


1 1/2 cups butter
2 cups sugar
2/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
2 Tablespoons cold coffee
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups quick cooking rolled oats
1 cup finally chopped nuts of choice (use a food processor)
Additional sugar

In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add cocoa, coffee and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in oats and nuts. Chill. Shape dough into 1" balls. Roll in additional sugar and store in your refrigerator.

Enjoy ... and I won't even ask for any!!

0 comments:

FOLLOWERS

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP